Whether you think they’re worth the hype or deem them overhyped, you can’t deny that NFTs are paving a new road in the worlds of business and technology nowadays. The consensus is that non-fungible tokens are here to stay and we know that, sooner or later, you’ll be looking for ways to link them to your business or brand.
Here are some things to consider before you dip your toes in the world of NFTs :
- Don’t rush — just because everyone seems to be doing it, doesn’t mean you should too. Take all the time you need to understand what NFTs are all about. After all, engaging in the wrong ways is just the same as not engaging at all, if not worse!
- Pay attention to brand consistency — don’t get caught up in all the hype and end up forgetting about what matters. Aligning projects with your brand identity and values is essential.
- Embrace the freedom to create — there are few limits to what an NFT can be. Don’t be afraid to experiment and get creative, within your organizational capabilities.
Our advice: Try to be in line with the trends – what is going viral lately?
- Consider outsourcing — the creation of an NFT is a highly technical job. If you’re not fully capable of handling the technological and legal aspects but you do have the means to mint NFTs, many talented developers are willing to guide you and help you turn almost anything into an NFT.
- Make it about the community — when it comes to minting NFTs for your brand, the community is at the heart of it all. It might help to ask the following questions: How can you provide value to your community with NFTs? How can launching an NFT back everything you already do, if not improve on it?
You can even think of ways to engage with your customers and reward them for their loyalty by using NFTs.
- Collaborate with others — In the world of NFTs, collaboration is proving to be a rewarding path to follow. Establishing partnerships with other companies and creators can help you expand your brand reach and build excitement surrounding current and future projects.
All the hype around NFTs may make them seem like a fad, but the unique concept and technology behind these tokens have the potential to create an entirely new and exciting space in which brands can engage with their customers. Don’t be afraid to explore it, carefully!